Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Back and Bloggin'....



 I took these pictures at the amazing Looking Glass sim. They do nothing to show how beautiful and detailed the sim is...so go and look around...go now....I will wait.

The pictures for this where labelled "grunge" on my desktop for lack of a more creative title.
 All that matters is I love these pants. The details are great....and anything that looks cute while I dash around the grid barefoot works for me.

Hair: .:Exile:. Beyond the Waves- without flowers (Mesh)
Make-up: A&M Black Eyeliner-Gentle Fume/ Lipstick: Glamorize :Delicious Shine: Spice
Tattoo: AUDRAN: Unisex Tattoo 'Bluebirds'
Pants: *X*plosion X* Bolt Mesh Pants(black) (Mesh)
Shirt: DeeTalez: Tops: army body sheer brown
Hands: SLink De Jolie Hands Relaxed

No comments:

Post a Comment