Monday, March 7, 2011

TURN MY KEY


I have been slacking something awful on these posts. RL just seems to keep getting in the way. I took these pics over a week ago and when i went to do the editing, I couldn't find where I saved them! But here they are, I wanted to do something playful, and to me that means "doll". The skin is an older Curio line called Lovely II. It has a really pretty and innocent face with just a hint of worry to it. I thought it added a nice overall feel to the outfit.


hair - Magika, Pixie
skin - Curio Lovely II, High Tea2
Key - Violet Voltaire Kawaii Cameo Doll Key , Skull
earrings - Violet Voltaire Kawaii Cameo, Skull
necklace - Violet Voltaire Kawaii Cameo, Skull
tattoo - Katatonik treat tattoo sleeves 3
dress - Pink Outfitters Silf Fluff Organza Dress, black
stockings- Schadenfreude Opaque White Amortentia Stockings
shoes - Shiny Things Hyasynths

No comments:

Post a Comment