Thursday, September 2, 2010

RETROESQUE

Woo! Two posts in a row featuring great jeans, and these are very much the opposite of the skinny ones from last. The Nora Jeans from LeLutka are absolutely fantastic. Great texture and I love the super wide flare. It's matched with the top part of Hucci's Shayla dress. It's a great cut and I think has the same retro flavor to go with the jeans. Now the shoes. THE SHOES! I had to take my pants off so you could see them, ha! These are the [Gos] Platform Pump, and I love them. And you should too. You know why? Aside from them being super sexy the black patent leather ones than I'm wearing are an exclusive special offer on Xstreet for $100L! Normally priced $295L. They're totally scripted but they fit perfect out of the box. You also have the ability to change your metal and wear it with or without the strap.

Skin - Curio Cupid Moonbeam, Crush 2
Hair - TRUTH Marnie, Crow
Shirt - HUCCI Shayla Dress, Black (top only)
Jeans - LeLutka Nora Jeans, Denim
Shoes - [Gos] Platform Pump, Just Black (Xstreet special!)
Bracelet - COCO Gem Bracelet (group gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment