Tuesday, August 31, 2010

=RAWR=

My partner said this was gaudy. Good. I am not shy about the fact that I love leopard print and glitter. If I have the chance to combine them, hell yeah, I'm takin' it. So here's a leopard print blouse from Pink Outfitters. It's sheer on top so unless you're looking for a nip slip, wear something under it. I'm also rocking my hot ass Decoy jeans. I say hot ass because they make your ass look hawt! Great butt shading I must say. Never thought I'd use the term butt shading but who knew. For accessories I have the Loop set from Fri.day. It's a great versatile set. I say spend a little more and get the 24/7 pack. It makes a great accessory staple. Lastly are my Nardcotix Kurvy Ruby Slippers. These were an exclusive gift for group member in Xmas 09 so I don't think they're available for sale :( But comparably, they have a style called Absinthe with the same sparkly red texture :)

Skin - Curio Elf Moonbeam, Fire Engine 1
Hair - TRUTH Yvonne, Crow
Nails - SLink Jolie Prim Nails, used add on HUD in Reds/Pinks
Blouse - Pink Outfitters Loren Sheer Blouse, Leopard
Tank - Hucci Basic Tank, Chocolate
Jeans - Decoy Dana 76, Medium
Shoes - Nardcotix Kurvy Ruby Slippers (exclusive group gift)*

*just a note: the slurl is coming, the location is temporarily closed but there's many satellite stores in-world.


No comments:

Post a Comment