Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FIRST POST!

Hey there! Ok, so I'm a total newbie blogger and it's something I've been tossing around in my head for a while now, and so on a whim I decided to make it happen. I'm not planning on this being a typical fashion blog. RL doesn't always allow me to have the time to be all up on the sales and newness all over SL, so it will be predominantly LOTD's with credits and links. It will be a hodge podge since I can't ever settle on a look. Punk, vintage, goth, neko, faun, cyber, fashionista etc. But in addition to the sparkly things, there will be tips and tricks for your avie, my favorite things and since the title is Pixel DIVAS (plural!) I'll be posting photos and mini bios of the beautiful, powerful and fashionable women of SL that I've had the pleasure of meeting. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment