Sunday, August 29, 2010

PHOENIX CLOSING

As I'm sure most of you already know that Phoenix Rising is closing. All their inventory is on sale for 100L for an undetermined amount of time. So I went on a bit of a spree. Here I'm showing off probably my favorite item out of all I bought. Its the Fib Skirt in pink. I also bought in black too, but for some reason the pink was the only item in the store that was more than 100L. Maybe just a mistake, but no matter, it was still a great deal and I was in love with it. I matched it with a DP Yum Yum tank top and Maitreya Shanti in Snow Leopard. I love the little hints of pink on the footbed. I got these at last years shoe fair, where they were a show exclusive at the time but they are available now at Maitreya Gold.

Skin - Curio Cupid Moonbeam Dark, Crave 2
Hair - TRUTH Charlotte, Night
Cleavage - Luck Inc Breast Enhancer for Curio
Shirt - DP Yum Yum Simple Tank
Skirt - Phoenix Rising Fib Skirt, Pink CLOSING!!!
Jewelry - Alamood Bandara Set, Pink Tourmaline
Shoes - Maitreya Gold Shanti, Snow Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment