Monday, December 20, 2010

LIKE, WHATEVER


I was a little 80's inspired after the release of Truth's new hairstyle, Quinn. I've been looking for a side ponytail that I could love, and now I have. It's quirky and adorable, just like the Luck Inc. tank dress I'm wearing. This girl is a sucker for skulls with bows.

Skin - Pink Fuel Broken Hearts Bleed, Milky
Hair - Truth Quinn, Crow
Jacket - Pink Outfitters Rocket girl Jacket
Dress - Luck Inc. Tankdress, Cute Heart Skulliehs
Undershirt - DP YUM YUM Simple Tank, Black
Leggings - Soxie Nylon Leggings, Black
Boots - Maitreya Soho Boots, Black Suede
Earrings - Glow She Earrings
Piercings - Medley Shadow Piercings, Snakebite rings (store is closing, everything is 5L!!!)
Bracelet - Sn@tch Leather Spiked Bangles
Ring - Callie Cline The Rock, Pink Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment