Thursday, March 22, 2012

Circus Couture


There is a venue I like to go to that has a dark circusy theme (Beautiful Freaks Burlesque). I like to wear stuff there that is a bit grundgy...and a bit nutty, everyone goes a little over the top there so you can really go crazy and not feel like you are show-boating. This outfit is a bit sedate, but classy and beautiful...the shoes are amazingly sculpted Mesh from Diktator...as is this fabulous feathery skirt from [LWL]...although I wish there had been an in store demo....bit pricey to go on faith...but it's Ladies who Lunch, and everything else I have from them is awesome so I was willing to take a chance.

What I am wearing:
Hair: TRUTH- Alexis
Make-up: Milk Motion - Clowing Make-up
Necklace: DDD Bone Necklace
Shirt: Muka - Tank Classic Beige ( Casual wear must have!!)
Skirt: [LWL] Angel Gown Bottom - chayot earth
Shoes: Diktator OBEY spine Heels Bootie NUDE

No comments:

Post a Comment