Monday, March 26, 2012

NV Corsetry Contest: SteamPunk


There are three categories in the March NV:Corsetry Contest. Avant Garde, Steampunk and Club....I am not much of a clubber so that was out...but I love Avant garde and steampunk is killer bee! So I decided to do two entries...i believe I was allowed...lol...so here's the Steampunk entry. Hope you like it...I took the pictures at The Looking Glass...a stunning sim....go buy a building form them...even if you don't need one.

What I am Wearing:
CORSET: NV Corsetry- Taupe Basic Underbust Corset
HAIR:Wasabi Pills - Kamiko Hair
MAKE-UP: Over The Top Raccoon Liner
HAT:RA Pilot Helmet
SHIRT: GAWK! White Shirt Casual
PANTS: Maitreya: Leathr Legging Rosewood
BOOTS:GOS Aviator Boots Amelia
WATCH:CFF Fobbed Watch Austere
NECKLACES: MAS-Cozy Cage Mistress Necklace
League Vintage Clock Necklace
GLOVES:Lightstar - Leather Gloves - Brown
CANE:Albion Silver Walking Stick

No comments:

Post a Comment