Friday, March 30, 2012

Le.Look March Photo Contest

Le.Look 1 : Taken at WEG
Le.Look 1a: Taken at WEG


Le.Look 2: Taken at Home Studio
These are some photos I did for the March Le.Look photo Contest. I love this contest because you have so much to choose from, from great vendors and some of the items are exclusive to the Le.Look sim.  It's a fabulous place to shop even if you don't wanna enter.
This time I really wanted to go take some pics outside the studio with just sky and water setting and very little PS.
It was a mostly satisfying experience until that guy who spoke very little English wandered into the shot and asked me if I wanted to have sex......I am  so used to this happening in RL but come on SL!!


What I have covered my nakedness with.....

Photo 1 & 1a:

HAIR; Maitreya - Saar
DRESS: KIM - Chance- Rosey
NECKLACE: League Vintage Jewelry Set
SHOES: N-Core Etoile Fatpack

Photo 2...or 3...depending.....
I love this! I wanna wear it to the next RL wedding I go to...hawk and all.
HAIR: 99 Elephants : Clara/Shaved Shorty
SHIRT: [LWL] After 6 Jacket
PANTS: ::PM:: Baggy Wool pants Black
SHOES: [horrenbeck] Nylon Trainer
JEWELRY: League Wanderer Necklace and earrings
MAKE-UP: [ADDICT] Wrath Eyeshadow 2

No comments:

Post a Comment